Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!

Go down 
+36
mystile-iceman
Bearded Kongo
FujiiJenkins
J_Black84
DevinSkiLLzriLL
O.T.B
Nissai99
aRgAiiV
kostadinka77
OverMedicated
Z-O-N-A
josh1856
Chasethe1
ghostf_ace
JON_813
tontay
shadownero
championbreed1
memphis0789
MARK
Illuminatus9
J-RoC-2.0
TUKnockouts
Kinglukian
topbuzzr
IrishTeets
THE6DEVELS6WORK6
DA x Prodigy
xZuGx
daniel day lewis
Chriscanuck
Kassidy
Element
Izzykoopa
Lil_Copper
Rizzo
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DevinSkiLLzriLL
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
DevinSkiLLzriLL

WARNING :
OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:05 am

iPLOW wrote:
When do we start our fights?

You're really here? Shouldn't you be disputing more matches against me on gamebattles, saying "we never played"
Back to top Go down
Kassidy
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Kassidy

WARNING :
OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Rizzo wrote:
OTB17162 wrote:
question, if i'm not aloud to use Roy then who can i use?

you and your opponent agree on someone

I brought this up b4, people shouldnt have been allowed to pick them, I knew it was going to be the same as last year and their wrestling games.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Chasethe1 wrote:
Well, there are ways around it all, I mean, sometimes I shoot a takedown, just to get out of someones clinch, but as far as pulling guard from clinch, that’s the same as the other game, I used to pull guard from clinch to get my opponent to the ground, it’s the same, you have to be blocking to stop it.. Nothing difficult about that. The omaplata thing could get real annoying, .. Butits hard to make a rule on that, say your opponent has half stamina, you go for an omaplata and don’t get it, they are gonna get on here saying that you were spamming it.. I mean, grabing someones leg when they are standing above you, ppl are going to complain about that, but I don’t see anything wrong with it, as long as ppl are going through with their subs, it should be fine. (I don’t know how this years sub start/stop recount works).. But what I think should be a concern is, ppl not shinning trying to get others to waste their stamina. If you put on a sub, you have to shine, cant wait for them to drain then switch and try and tap them, I think that’s crap.

so you want to removed the strategic element of shining but the pulling guard (which will eventually work forcing you out of the sct) is ok i dont understand the logic there and the down/up kneebar isnt really the same thing b/c you have to walk right up on them and give them the opportunity to grab your leg the plata completely nullifies the double leg period if its allowed. i think honestly you shouldnt be able to release any sub that changes your position (ie mount down arm triangle goes to side control, everyone knows were the plata goes, grabbing a kimura from half down or full down to force your opponent to posture so you can get lose in fewer trans) but yeah i think stop start shining is meant to be a part of the game or they wouldnt ahve designed it that way and the omaplata is already being addressed in a patch so if thq sees it as an issue i dont know how there wouldnt be a rule against it)
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:03 pm

just wanted to point out my opponent and someone else both have joe lauzon ... which one is actually using him lol i wanna know who i need to spar for
Back to top Go down
J_Black84
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
J_Black84

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Submissions suck! Wat a cop out. "OH NO! I'm getting my ass whooped, better tap him out while his stamina's low from pounding my face in!" lol!
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:00 am

J_Black84 wrote:
Submissions suck! Wat a cop out. "OH NO! I'm getting my ass whooped, better tap him out while his stamina's low from pounding my face in!" lol!

uhuh ... have you ever watched one of big nogs pride fights because thats exactly what he used to do it works in real mma and it should be just as effective in game if you wear yourself out why shouldnt your opponent be able to go for a win you gave them the chance just like they gave you the chance to hit them its just another way to win and on top of that your stam refreshes so fast in this game you should almost never be getting subbed anyway
Back to top Go down
FujiiJenkins
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 am

I definitely think there is a misconception about what this game is about sometimes. I try to learn the standup, clinch, and ground game as best as I can and will continue to do so. That said, I'm very effective at conserving my stamina and submitting someone who is not conserving theirs. I've turned many a fights around that way.

I never feel that I've 'lamed' myself into a win. It's usually more of a 'finally, they made a mistake' feeling that I'm happy to capitalize on. I've also fought some opponents who are very good at keeping a conservative pace going and I end up with few or no chances of getting good subs.

To me, the experience I have playing the guys who are not easy to sub is evidence that those who are being subbed easy still have some learning to do.

Just my 2c
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:20 am

why does izzy already have his fight done? preeetty sure the card is not official to monday Very Happy lolz
Back to top Go down
FujiiJenkins
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Rizzo wrote:
For those who are ready to rock and roll you may begin your fights, the official start still wont be until this weekend but just to get a head start to ensure the fights get done go and head guys and goodluck!

I'm guessing that. ^

That's in the OFC forums and not the TOF forums so I'm assuming it's specific to OFC which has a much higher quality of participation I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Who's my opponent going to be if hardy does trade kimbo?
Back to top Go down
xZuGx
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
xZuGx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Rizzo wrote:

Under Card
daniel day lewis
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
daniel day lewis

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:31 pm

xZuGx wrote:
Rizzo wrote:

Under Card

loser should have to fight the guy who just trade fitch for kimbo. and loser gets kimbo.
Back to top Go down
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:47 am

nissai99 wrote:
I didn't ordered my game from Gamestop, therefore my opponent can't use the 4 TUF fighters against me?

If so... i need a change of opponent Admin, sry about the late notice...
Back to top Go down
Chasethe1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Chasethe1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 am

WW: Sean Sherk (number1in-306 0-0) vs Dustin Hazelett (Chasethe1 0-0)

Can anyone help me reach this guy.... Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:17 pm

I won Steve CantWell wins by TKO this is from hangover25 we are brothers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:25 pm

He Quit at the beginning which makes it a tko
Back to top Go down
mystile-iceman
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
mystile-iceman

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:38 pm

hunter0158 wrote:

hunter0158 wrote:

no and no lol, dude give it up i have it all on video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:56 pm

i won u quit
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:18 pm

hunter0158 wrote:
i won u quit

DISCONNECTS DURING THE FIGHT

The OFC has a strict policy on disconnecting the game in order to avoid a loss, while we can not say that all disconnects are malicious there is unfortunately a rampant amount of disconnects happening to avoid a loss so the following regulations are in place to protect the league and its honest fighters:

1. A disconnect that occurs while a fighter is stunned, being submitted, or GnP will be seen as malicious and the disconnecting party will receive an automatic loss for the fight. The admin will then decide whether a suspension will occur and/or up to dismissal from the league.

2. A disconnect that occurs during the match at any other time will be seen as a system or internet error and the fight will be re-started from the beginning. If this occurs three times within the match it will go down as a loss. The fighters can agree to fight again at another date if the disconnecting player feels his connection may continue to fail at that time.

3. If a fighter disconnects and does not return online it will be seen as a system or internet error. 48 hours will be given to make the fight up.

4. Lag can result in a person stopping the fight. This will only be counted as a loss if the person disconnects after one full round of action and complains of lag. If lag is an issue the fight should be stopped immediately.

With anything if certain patterns become apparent that disconnects are happening on purpose the fighter will be removed from the league immediately and banned from future participation in the OFC.
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:19 pm

mystile-iceman wrote:
hunter0158 wrote:

hunter0158 wrote:

please post this video for review or PM the video to one of the Conduct Committee for review
Back to top Go down
daniel day lewis
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
daniel day lewis

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Chriscanuck wrote:
mystile-iceman wrote:
hunter0158 wrote:

hunter0158 wrote:

please post this video for review or PM the video to one of the Conduct Committee for review

for some reason ur avatar just makes me respect u so much more. +1
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov wrote:
Chriscanuck wrote:
mystile-iceman wrote:
hunter0158 wrote:

hunter0158 wrote:

for some reason ur avatar just makes me respect u so much more. +1
hahaha well thanx man, keepin my pimp hand strong ya know?
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Don't argue about who won if you have a video dude, just post it.
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:55 pm

M4RK wrote:
Don't argue about who won if you have a video dude, just post it.
i will review the video and determine what happened. Rizzo always has final say.
Back to top Go down
GR1MES
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Luiz Cane (GR1MES) def. Jon Jones (Nanook 27) by UD.

Good fight man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!   OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 51: A New Era Official Card!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next