Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)

Go down 
+53
Mr Xercist
xVETxOFxWARx
cant_win420
Vito
dcs_finest
OC
Z-O-N-A
championbreed1
Kief
Timaobjj
JimJinglehopper
XCOCKLOBBERX
Chasethe1
Ricta123
rmnultimate2
Ch4oSz
KuSHmAn
Bearded Kongo
IIxSUPERMANxII
Eddie Stone
Empire
stickyninja
M3nt4L81
KAYJAYBARACKUS
Toyooka2
Widow-Maker187
szpek64
-ArcadiuM-
NemStar3
memphis0789
Q-_-Live
CeeDaMonster
ayre27292
xSiCaRx
Tigger Locc23
Tatanka Soldier
MARK
Aldo Thee Apache
Murph502DaVille
kj229385
OverMedicated
DevinSkiLLzriLL
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
gzr87
STAN
joed91
xJoRdAnEnGliShx
jeremy_craig
iBrock
md_finest
Ray_King-l3ong-
O.T.B
Rizzo
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
XxUFCXxVETRANxX

WARNING :
(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:59 am

memphis0789 wrote:
you know it started with like 1/4 of my friends list being in the ofc now like 80% is easy cuz all the guys i met in ranked have slowly trickled in here from having a campmate here or being invited whatever ... i just realized this ... it made me smile

yea and now every one on ranked has snipe accounts or a undercover account its funny cuz ive pretty much faought every so i no how certain ppl fight anyway i ended up fighting one of my ex camp mates loveher- well he was using another account havent seen or heard from him in awile but soon we started fighting i knew right away it was him so i got the ko and didnt tvt him well we faought again and he ends ups winning then txt me u suck vet this happens alot its pretty bad when you notice a undercover lol
Back to top Go down
Kief
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Kief

WARNING :
(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:05 am

Hit your boy loveher up, it's fight time.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:06 am

yeah alot of people say they have snipe accounts i had another account just to get people to actually play me when i was ranked highly for that couple of weeks but i think trying to fake being low level and trying to get someone to drop their guard when they fight you is a weak ass way to try to get an easy win for real.
Back to top Go down
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
XxUFCXxVETRANxX

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 am

ERROR818 wrote:
Hit your boy loveher up, it's fight time.

did you not read i said my ex camp mate i dont like loveher- he runs his mouth to much thats why we kicked him out of c/b havent talked to him in awile i can give you the psn i faought him under dont no how often he uses that tho
Back to top Go down
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
XxUFCXxVETRANxX

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:13 am

memphis0789 wrote:
yeah alot of people say they have snipe accounts i had another account just to get people to actually play me when i was ranked highly for that couple of weeks but i think trying to fake being low level and trying to get someone to drop their guard when they fight you is a weak ass way to try to get an easy win for real.

yea i agree i use another account but its not to snipe some 1 and try to knock there lvl down its for practice only and to try new things against good ppl without using my main and loosing several hundred points plus i get alot of messages on my main so it gets to be annoying sometimes but when ny rec is like 34-5 pr somthin ppl no your not a noob
Back to top Go down
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
XxUFCXxVETRANxX

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:15 am

im just a noob at spelling tonight lol dam
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:11 am

its ok you've just spent to much time thinking in matt hammils voice and your starting to spell with the deaf slur lol
Back to top Go down
Chasethe1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Chasethe1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:24 am

XxUFCXxVETRANxX wrote:
memphis0789 wrote:

yea i agree i use another account but its not to snipe some 1 and try to knock there lvl down its for practice only and to try new things against good ppl without using my main and loosing several hundred points plus i get alot of messages on my main so it gets to be annoying sometimes but when ny rec is like 34-5 pr somthin ppl no your not a noob

lol.. i thought about doing that.. starting on, and lettingall the guys with really bad records get the win.. and being down the fools that wouldnt ever play me in ranked.. i get so sick of finally finding a fight and ppl just leaving.. i swear the guys with 2-37 have more balls than the guy at 200-40.. faggots that cherry pick, ya, i dont want them to go easy thinking they can dominate, but i did want to trick themm into fighting me, i play on my fiends account when i go to his house, but ive got to play against ppl that wouldnt ever fight me.. but i dont play enough now to do that. barely got enough time for my own sparring lol... but i say cheers to anyone who puts in the time to trick these cherry pickers into fighting you
Back to top Go down
XCOCKLOBBERX
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
XCOCKLOBBERX

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:26 am

i tricked BrY_aN i went 0-4 got in his lobby an kimura his maia with henderson lol i jacked 4004 pts from the homo
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:34 am

well ive never cherrypicked a match period so i got no worries on people claiming to not be able to fight me its all the higher level guys that wont fight me then try to play me with a lower lvl account to bait me into thinking they suck since i stand up and trade with everyone that doesnt appear proficient on the ground which makes for hella easy tds the first couple of times ... after the td/slam spam starts i turn it up though so i guess its really all the same other than i should be getting mass points for offing these scrubs
Back to top Go down
XCOCKLOBBERX
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
XCOCKLOBBERX

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:41 am

can sum 1 help me where is my chattbox????
Back to top Go down
iBrock
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:33 pm

XROCKLOBSTERX wrote:
can sum 1 help me where is my chattbox????

its on the bottom bro ...

and ya first account i ever played when i came straight off exhibition mode, i was 3-12 .. there were a few people that cherry picks badly, that have like 800 wins with 90 level which scream CHERRY PICKERs, and just would never play me, and i hate that because it takes me 5 mintues to find a lobby, just so they wont play, thats effed up .. so i go on my 3-12 account, and KTFO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 pm

I like how CB gets in a huge scramble about the portal being updated immediatly - until they are the ones losing their belts, lol.
Back to top Go down
iBrock
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:52 pm

it was bro, i was taken off instantly .. didnt check after that ..
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Lol @ keeping the belt front and center in your sig. Anyone who does that is lame, especially if they didn't even defend it. Just saying, lol.
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:56 pm

MARK wrote:
Lol @ keeping the belt front and center in your sig. Anyone who does that is lame, especially if they didn't even defend it. Just saying, lol.

what he said. IMO having the belt in your sig is something tht has to be earned which is why when i lost it i took it out of my sig. i sai only Champions have the right to have a belt in their sig......but thats just me
Back to top Go down
Chasethe1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Chasethe1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:57 pm

lol.. sry, saw USK MW champion, shouda read it better

Last edited by Chasethe1 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bc im an diot)
Back to top Go down
Chasethe1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Chasethe1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:59 pm

O.T.B wrote:
MARK wrote:

what he said. IMO having the belt in your sig is something tht has to be earned which is why when i lost it i took it out of my sig. i sai only Champions have the right to have a belt in their sig......but thats just me

idk.. if mark wanted to put retired as 5Xdefending LW champion with a belt in his.. i think that would be ok lol
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:00 pm

but even in that scenario mark never lost his belt he just gave it up so its not like someone beat him for it. still a different scenario in from my pov
Back to top Go down
Chasethe1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Chasethe1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:04 pm

memphis0789 wrote:
but even in that scenario mark never lost his belt he just gave it up so its not like someone beat him for it. still a different scenario in from my pov

lol.. i know bro.. i agree with the whole having a belt in your sig thing tat veryone is saying.. i was just pointing out that mark should be able to keep his in his sig
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:24 pm

I would of kept mine honestly - only because I won it twice, defended it 8 times and vacated it, but I would rather just win a new one and not crowd my sig. Razz
Back to top Go down
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
XxUFCXxVETRANxX

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:48 pm

MARK wrote:

lol now im not one to start any drama but dam it seems to me like you are still bitter about that subb that mario put on you and there aint nothing wrong with leaving a belt in your sig as long as you change it to former champ whitch you should do mario but it's your sig so no one's opinion counts but yours chapter black
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:30 pm

XxUFCXxVETRANxX wrote:
MARK wrote:

lol now im not one to start any drama but dam it seems to me like you are still bitter about that subb that mario put on you and there aint nothing wrong with leaving a belt in your sig as long as you change it to former champ whitch you should do mario but it's your sig so no one's opinion counts but yours chapter black

Apprently I'm not the only one who thinks having the belt in your sig after you have lost it as lame .. I guess you didn't read the responses to my post, lol - and yeah, I care lots about losing that fight, lol .. not like I have won 3 belts and I'm fighting for another one this week already or something, lol. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
iBrock
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:44 pm

whats with all the bickering .. i took it off first, and then it was nice havin it on, and i did, my deiscion doude ! and iv had 1x FORMER HW champ on it the whole time ! thats enough for me ! i dont have it on there as HW champ, i clearly put FORMER on top of it .. why people be attacking me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Xercist
Admin
Mr Xercist

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Aldo... Tadpole told me this aftenoon that he quit OFC..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next