Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)

Go down 
+53
Mr Xercist
xVETxOFxWARx
cant_win420
Vito
dcs_finest
OC
Z-O-N-A
championbreed1
Kief
Timaobjj
JimJinglehopper
XCOCKLOBBERX
Chasethe1
Ricta123
rmnultimate2
Ch4oSz
KuSHmAn
Bearded Kongo
IIxSUPERMANxII
Eddie Stone
Empire
stickyninja
M3nt4L81
KAYJAYBARACKUS
Toyooka2
Widow-Maker187
szpek64
-ArcadiuM-
NemStar3
memphis0789
Q-_-Live
CeeDaMonster
ayre27292
xSiCaRx
Tigger Locc23
Tatanka Soldier
MARK
Aldo Thee Apache
Murph502DaVille
kj229385
OverMedicated
DevinSkiLLzriLL
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
gzr87
STAN
joed91
xJoRdAnEnGliShx
jeremy_craig
iBrock
md_finest
Ray_King-l3ong-
O.T.B
Rizzo
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aldo Thee Apache
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Aldo Thee Apache

WARNING :
(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Tatanka Soldier wrote:
yo what the fuck is going on here I fought widow maker last event for the number 1 contender figt nd beat him!.....???....i shld be fight for the belt!....

there is not reported results in the OFC 67 results thread of your fight?
Back to top Go down
md_finest
360 UFC HW Champion
360 UFC HW Champion
md_finest

WARNING :
(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:53 am

it was frustrating man with the lag though skillz
Back to top Go down
Tigger Locc23
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Tigger Locc23

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:29 am

y did i get a yellow card. when i posted a contact thread????
Back to top Go down
Aldo Thee Apache
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Aldo Thee Apache

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:40 am

Tigger Locc23 wrote:
y did i get a yellow card. when i posted a contact thread????

Sorry Tiger it was hard to go through the contact threads with xbox and PS3 guys, I took you off.
Back to top Go down
xSiCaRx
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
xSiCaRx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 am

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 OFC68copia
Back to top Go down
ayre27292
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
ayre27292

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Joe Stevenson (ayre27292 0-1) loses to joed91 (Cole Miller 0-0) in second round by submission traingle choke, gf
Back to top Go down
gzr87
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
gzr87

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:09 pm

GSP_wnage STOP PLAYIN MAFIA ND FIGHT ME ......GET ON UFC UNDISPUTED 2010 ND LETS GET IT DONE S O B....
Back to top Go down
CeeDaMonster
360 UFC WW Champion
360 UFC WW Champion
CeeDaMonster

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:18 pm

i have 2 fights WW Contender: Matt Hughes (Immortalkrop 1-0) vs BJ Penn (CeeDaMonser 7-7)
and WW: Josh koscheck vE Jrod 2-2() vs BJ Penn (CeeDaMonster 7-6)
i think u meant to put Jon Fitch (danimal at ya) vs Josh koscheck (vE Jrod)
Back to top Go down
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:49 pm

lmfao i lost to m4rk
u really need to improve ure game bro if u wanna be champ soon cuse u r horrible
Back to top Go down
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:11 pm

i wasnt trying the whole match cuze there was no point of me winning but damn i coulda taken ure ass dwn the whole match lol gl on ure title fight bro
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Q-_-Live wrote:
lmfao i lost to m4rk
u really need to improve ure game bro if u wanna be champ soon cuse u r horrible

What does that say about yourself? LOL.

I came in completely cold, used to EA controls and I still stomped you. Baited your dumb ass into thinking my TDO was weak then dumped you into SC the next time. I landed 16 unblocked head shots within 45 seconds and rocked you. 16 unblocked shots! LOL, and I'm bad? Not to mention I stood up after rocking you and taunted you endlessly for a full round before dropping you. Good fight Q-Scrub. Wink

OH, you didn't try .. right. That makes me feel a little better about NEVER playing this game and still beating you, lol.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:15 pm

i was trying real hard not to say it and you just saved me mark lol
Back to top Go down
NemStar3
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
NemStar3

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Q-_-Live wrote:
i wasnt trying the whole match cuze there was no point of me winning but damn i coulda taken ure ass dwn the whole match lol gl on ure title fight bro

did u really just say this lol im pretty sure if u beat mark u would be next in line for title or u would get a number 1 contender fight, this is one of the worst excuses ive ever heard im glad u got your ass beat. and how are u gonna say someone is horrible when that person killed u are u dumb or something
Back to top Go down
md_finest
360 UFC HW Champion
360 UFC HW Champion
md_finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:36 pm

wow -_-
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Q-_-Live wrote:

??? i'm lost here.....you lose and tell him he needs to improve??? then you say you wasn't trying???? bcous here is no point in winning?????????

can you plzzz fill me in bcous i don't follow any of this
Back to top Go down
Tatanka Soldier
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
Tatanka Soldier

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:52 pm

I had a thread that somhow got deleted it had video poof yall change stuff up so much I dnt know where to report my results anymore!.....lets use a lil common sense people.....
Back to top Go down
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:05 pm

lol u guys are dumb raely tried to take dwn this guy in the match.. u know wat since u guys be talkin shit mark imma fight u again friendly match and imma show these kids and u to shut ure mouths CB all the way
Back to top Go down
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:07 pm

16 unblocked headshot cuze i didnt give a fuck if i won or lost and since ure talkin shit imma show u wat an expierienced player does
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Excuses, excuses. You didn't take me down? Lol. You didn't get the chance to. You tried constantly to get me to the cage after I let you up and taunted you. Go lose some more in WW and cry there.
Back to top Go down
-ArcadiuM-
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
-ArcadiuM-

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Q-_-Live wrote:
lol isnt that the whole point os competing here? to win? im a bit lost by your logic on this one. i have to say thats officially the first time ive ever heard anything like this lol.
you usually say the guys sucks when you beat him??not when you get beat.

in any event lets keep this just for results. any arguing can be done in the contact thread. although the excuse was extremely entertaining, this isnt the place for it. ty Smile
Back to top Go down
-ArcadiuM-
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
-ArcadiuM-

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Tatanka Soldier wrote:
I had a thread that somhow got deleted it had video poof yall change stuff up so much I dnt know where to report my results anymore!.....lets use a lil common sense people.....
nothing has changed as far as reporting results go.its still under "report results". in all fairness common sense would say put it under the right section. its not our fault if that wasnt done. but i will dig in and see if you posted it somewhere else.
this is also something that could be handled through PMs. we have to try and keep this for reporting results only.
Back to top Go down
Murph502DaVille
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Murph502DaVille

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Aldo Apache1 wrote:
Murph502DaVille wrote:
are the records not being updated im 10-2,

Are you talking about grand prix wins as well?

im 7-1 not counting gp not 6-1, but if were counting it im 10-2
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Murph502DaVille wrote:
Aldo Apache1 wrote:
Murph502DaVille wrote:
are the records not being updated im 10-2,

Are you talking about grand prix wins as well?

im 7-1 not counting gp not 6-1, but if were counting it im 10-2

Why wouldn't GP wins count?
Back to top Go down
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:39 pm

imma fight u this saturday for fun m4rk lol imma show u how i really fight Wink u gtta play smart
Back to top Go down
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:40 pm

the reason y i said it doesnt matter tht i won tht fight guys was bcuz i switched fighters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next