Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)

Go down 
+53
Mr Xercist
xVETxOFxWARx
cant_win420
Vito
dcs_finest
OC
Z-O-N-A
championbreed1
Kief
Timaobjj
JimJinglehopper
XCOCKLOBBERX
Chasethe1
Ricta123
rmnultimate2
Ch4oSz
KuSHmAn
Bearded Kongo
IIxSUPERMANxII
Eddie Stone
Empire
stickyninja
M3nt4L81
KAYJAYBARACKUS
Toyooka2
Widow-Maker187
szpek64
-ArcadiuM-
NemStar3
memphis0789
Q-_-Live
CeeDaMonster
ayre27292
xSiCaRx
Tigger Locc23
Tatanka Soldier
MARK
Aldo Thee Apache
Murph502DaVille
kj229385
OverMedicated
DevinSkiLLzriLL
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
gzr87
STAN
joed91
xJoRdAnEnGliShx
jeremy_craig
iBrock
md_finest
Ray_King-l3ong-
O.T.B
Rizzo
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
XxUFCXxVETRANxX

WARNING :
(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:48 pm

well aparantly you didn't read mine i said no one's opinion counts but marios because its his sig and i care less about your ofc career with nate who couldn't get a title but whatever ofc tough guy may be you should try spending more time getting layed then worrying about some one's sig i mean your 17 now its time to get one under your belt champ lol c/b
Back to top Go down
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
XxUFCXxVETRANxX

WARNING :
(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:53 pm

-Üή฿ĕÆĄ฿ĹẺ- wrote:
whats with all the bickering .. i took it off first, and then it was nice havin it on, and i did, my deiscion doude ! and iv had 1x FORMER HW champ on it the whole time ! thats enough for me ! i dont have it on there as HW champ, i clearly put FORMER on top of it .. why people be attacking me Very Happy

because they are minors who dnt no anybetter i mean C mon son lol c/b
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:07 pm

XxUFCXxVETRANxX wrote:
well aparantly you didn't read mine i said no one's opinion counts but marios because its his sig and i care less about your ofc career with nate who couldn't get a title but whatever ofc tough guy may be you should try spending more time getting layed then worrying about some one's sig i mean your 17 now its time to get one under your belt champ lol c/b

LOL, yeah. I need to play less UFC .. coming from the guy with like 1500 ranked matches - and multiple ranked accounts, LOL. The fuck out of here bud, your a clown.
Back to top Go down
OC
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
OC

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Lol should I put my LHW belt from last season.
Back to top Go down
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
XxUFCXxVETRANxX

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:16 pm

MARK wrote:
XxUFCXxVETRANxX wrote:

LOL, yeah. I need to play less UFC .. coming from the guy with like 1500 ranked matches - and multiple ranked accounts, LOL. The fuck out of here bud, your a clown.

lol dam i remember when i was 17 i thought i was tough two and if you didn't spend your time worrying about ppl's sig you might have got a piece already thats your problem kid get out and score SON make your dad proud and im done having this minor conversation with you im grown son
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:18 pm

XxUFCXxVETRANxX wrote:
MARK wrote:
XxUFCXxVETRANxX wrote:

lol dam i remember when i was 17 i thought i was tough two and if you didn't spend your time worrying about ppl's sig you might have got a piece already thats your problem kid get out and score SON make your dad proud and im done having this minor conversation with you im grown son

Yeah your a grown-ass man who doesn't know the proper use of the word "two" - and plays video games 24/7?

Yeah. I bet you get laid tons, LOL.
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:25 pm

MARK wrote:
XxUFCXxVETRANxX wrote:
MARK wrote:
XxUFCXxVETRANxX wrote:

Yeah your a grown-ass man who doesn't know the proper use of the word "two" - and plays video games 24/7?

He does, and his wife is really hot actually... I've seen her myself.
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:28 pm

STAN wrote:
MARK wrote:
XxUFCXxVETRANxX wrote:
MARK wrote:
XxUFCXxVETRANxX wrote:

He does, and his wife is really hot actually... I've seen her myself.

Typically if you go around telling people how big your dick is on the internet, then your dick is small.

See what I did there?
Back to top Go down
Mr Xercist
Admin
Mr Xercist

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:58 pm

wow... Im glad i dont have to sort thru the 8 pages of stuff to gather up the reports here.. Why cant these meaningless convo's be going on in the general discussion or soap opera. This clutter is nasty to look at for any potential new members checking out the site.
Back to top Go down
iBrock
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:21 pm

thanx vet for havin my back .. but ya its my signature why does it matter to you mark ? u just love to trash talk me dont u ? i can have literally anything i wnat in my sig, why does it matter to you ! im gonna put a WWE undisputed belt and call my self WWE champion of the world i beat john cena, WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU !!! i m glad to see theres 1 page and a half about my signature for absolute no reason .. VET YOU DA MAN BRA DONT LISTEN TO NO KIDS
Back to top Go down
havoc19884
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
havoc19884

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:33 pm

havoc19884(bj penn) defeats Shadownero(jens Pulver) 0:38 seconds into round 2.

Fun match round one we stood and traded some leather. I took him down to get points got to side control then reversed into mount twice. later one brought him to the cage. Pulled guard went for a choke he got out he threw some gassed punches bell rings.

Round 2 he throws some good combos. I clinch up and then get him to the cage i get single collar tie then into mtc on the cage threw a knee and good night.

Havoc19884 wins via ko in round 2.

My Damage
Head: 70%
Body: 24%

His Damage:
head: 91%
Body: 36%

Good fight man really enjoyed it. I think ur the first guy i fought in ofc that hasnt hugged me for multiple rounds.
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:34 pm

havoc19884 wrote:
havoc19884(bj penn) defeats Shadownero(jens Pulver) 0:38 seconds into round 2.

Fun match round one we stood and traded some leather. I took him down to get points got to side control then reversed into mount twice. later one brought him to the cage. Pulled guard went for a choke he got out he threw some gassed punches bell rings.

Round 2 he throws some good combos. I clinch up and then get him to the cage i get single collar tie then into mtc on the cage threw a knee and good night.

Havoc19884 wins via ko in round 2.

My Damage
Head: 70%
Body: 24%

His Damage:
head: 91%
Body: 36%

Good fight man really enjoyed it. I think ur the first guy i fought in ofc that hasnt hugged me for multiple rounds.

Gave ya the win, updated. Congrats...

All fights updated until this point.
Back to top Go down
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
XxUFCXxVETRANxX

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Mr Xercist wrote:
wow... Im glad i dont have to sort thru the 8 pages of stuff to gather up the reports here.. Why cant these meaningless convo's be going on in the general discussion or soap opera. This clutter is nasty to look at for any potential new me

mbers checking out the site.

well im glad to see that you will post in this thread but wont reply to the several post ive made about trying to join the rfo
Back to top Go down
Mr Xercist
Admin
Mr Xercist

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:36 pm

XxUFCXxVETRANxX wrote:
Mr Xercist wrote:
wow... Im glad i dont have to sort thru the 8 pages of stuff to gather up the reports here.. Why cant these meaningless convo's be going on in the general discussion or soap opera. This clutter is nasty to look at for any potential new me

mbers checking out the site.

well im glad to see that you will post in this thread but wont reply to the several post ive made about trying to join the rfo

UMMM.... pretty sure when i do the updates after i finish eating i'll get to it. full time college student + work + social life means sometimes i dont get on the site long enough to update things everyday.

Oh. and i dont run the ps3 RFO.... im being NICE enough to help them out until someone else from the ps3 side steps up to run it, or i become to busy to.
Back to top Go down
DanHardy84
360 UFC MW Champion
360 UFC MW Champion
DanHardy84

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:36 am

Quick question.....why do i lose my title shot when i made several posts to MURPH to fight me and the IDIOT would not set a time.......???? I even sent you a PM Arcadium before days ago asking you to tell him to sort it !!!!!

When i went on UFC and wanted to play him like he said he would he had went offline !! Hence me asking to organise a time !
Back to top Go down
Aldo Thee Apache
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Aldo Thee Apache

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:13 am

DanHardy84 wrote:
Quick question.....why do i lose my title shot when i made several posts to MURPH to fight me and the IDIOT would not set a time.......???? I even sent you a PM Arcadium before days ago asking you to tell him to sort it !!!!!

When i went on UFC and wanted to play him like he said he would he had went offline !! Hence me asking to organise a time !

I understand but you guy's didnt get the fight done and it's not fair to the contender to have to wait. Hence why i gave u the contender shot again.
Back to top Go down
DanHardy84
360 UFC MW Champion
360 UFC MW Champion
DanHardy84

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:14 pm

whatever then, point is that murph is a freakin retard. After i beat LOKI,,,if murph is still champ and does this shit again, i ask you to strip his damn title. I explained to him several times i dont play ufc anymore so arrange a time so i can get on beforehand and practise, not a hard thing to do. peace.
Back to top Go down
Taz19
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
Taz19

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:35 pm

hey man I'm back in action, sorry my disc broke and i rented new one to download to drive. Ready when ever
Back to top Go down
Aldo Thee Apache
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Aldo Thee Apache

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Taz19 wrote:
hey man I'm back in action, sorry my disc broke and i rented new one to download to drive. Ready when ever

check the OFC 69 fight card.
Back to top Go down
ramza
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:59 pm

ILIVEFORCHRIST21(Bj Penn) beats Glamza(paulo thiago) 3rd submission
Back to top Go down
Empire
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Thiago alves defeats dan hardy (360 verision) 2nd round he was on his belly and i started throwing lefts and rights till ref got in there

ps sorry for the late fight its this guy he finally got online and did this fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8