Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Official Ladder Rules

Go down 
+3
psudynasty
rahliE
Rizzo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
Official Ladder Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Official Ladder Rules Right_bar_bleue

Official Ladder Rules Empty
PostSubject: Official Ladder Rules   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:46 am

Please follow these guidelines in participating in this challenge:

1. All fights must be confirmed by both parties in the challenge thread. For easy referencing for the admin please start a thread with the fighters name in it (example Arvloski vs Mir). After both parties confirm the challenge you may fight. After the fight the winner posts the results (round, time, type of win) and the loser also needs to confirm before made official.

2. You may challenge up to 10 times a day, however you may only play a person once in this time period.

3. If you want you can agree to play a series, best of 3,5,7 I dont care. However only the deciding win in the series will count as the actual result so please keep that in mind and be sure to get the results down in that deciding game.

4. Disconnects will follow normal OFC guidelines as seen under the main Rules thread. A TKO win will be the points given in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :
Official Ladder Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Official Ladder Rules Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Official Ladder Rules   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 am

what about using any fighters??? u did say we were allowed to do that right???
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official Ladder Rules   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:24 am

rahliE wrote:

Yes, there is no restriction on who you use now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official Ladder Rules   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:13 pm

swwweeeeeeeeeeetttt!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
psudynasty
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
psudynasty

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official Ladder Rules   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Is the rung system is out of consideration?
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official Ladder Rules   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:24 pm

Is it okay to do 5-rounders in ladder? I always do 5-rounders when I can, 3 rounds is not enough for my fighting style.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
bawx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
bawx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official Ladder Rules   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:29 pm

You want me to drain that little stamina you have left after 3 rounds? J/K lol!
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official Ladder Rules   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 pm

LOL, Now that I read the rules carefully and JUST learned I could use ANY fighter, you won't see me pick Almeida against Franklin again!!!

If you knew how many times I won with minimum stamina, you wouldn't ask that! My tactic is to make the opponent overconfident, take him down, get the mount and re-arrange his face. Unfortunately, some people (like you) have an excellent mount defense. And if you noticed, even when my stamina is low, I get out of subs. Now, that may be true with Almeida, but I know I can get submitted with other fighters so I will not waste my stamina as much with another fighter!

I don't expect to win a decision the way I fight, I only got 8 decisions TOTAL for 350+ fights. I want to control the ground game and submit/Ko the opponent. That's why I go out with guns blazing! As you noticed, my stand up is sub-par for the league. Yet, I win a lot of fights by KO on ranked fights. My ratio is 100 KOs for 150 subs! I'm ranked 94 as of today...
Back to top Go down
bawx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
bawx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official Ladder Rules   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:43 pm

haha, no more almeida..noooo Very Happy

Ima dig a hole in your body with my guidjitsu bodyshots for 5 rounds.

Yeah, you mash those buttons like a maniac (or do you?). I look forward to fighting you again, now that you know my weakness, lol.
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official Ladder Rules   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:50 pm

I never mash buttons with Almeida, but if I have to mash with another player, I mash like crazy indeed! I mash with both fingers of each hand at the same time. It sounds bizarre but that's the way I do it, and I RARELY Tap Out to a sub, unless my stamina is GONE. I rotate the stick with my left hand index, I can go fast in a smooth and regular motion. That's why I escape subs easily with Almeida. I got subed only once with him, and it was against Maia...
Back to top Go down
bawx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
bawx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official Ladder Rules   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Oh alright. Yeah, I mash with two fingers on each hand to. Square and triangle with my left hand and the other two with my right, I release the controller that is. Once, I think it was against T-Riz, the controller flew up into the air when I was mashing it and I caught it. Fortunately, I escaped. Unfortunately, I lost side control.
Back to top Go down
DaTrunk
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official Ladder Rules   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:24 pm

No restrictions, shit I just used Griffin Razz Can't wait to start dominating ladder now that I know how to play Razz
Back to top Go down
onthebutton
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: how do i get started? i signed up i want to challenge anyone?   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Admin wrote:
rahliE wrote:

Yes, there is no restriction on who you use now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Ladder Rules   Official Ladder Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Ladder Rules
Page 1 of 1