Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Official K-1 Structure and Rules

Go down 
+21
KSTOKES
Element
blake_v34
K_U_S_H
kaktus316
el_vocero
UFGator15
WuH_WuH_WiTnEsS
GHSBearcats2005
Daair2gund
Underworld_Beast
xX-Frankie-Xx
JoeSilva
DTF_ADED7
championbreed1
shadownero
E_H_J
Z-O-N-A
Bearded Kongo
rahliE
Rizzo
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
Official K-1 Structure and Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Official K-1 Structure and Rules Right_bar_bleue

Official K-1 Structure and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Please ensure you read and accept the following before signing up for this league:

Structure

K-1 will be set up like the OFC and TOF leagues, fight cards will be made once or twice a week and you will have a specific amount of time in which you get the fight completed.

There will be no weight classes and no assigned fighters in this league and also only ONE champion. All members of the K-1 league will be ranked by the admin, whoever is ranked higher will get first pick of who they want, the opponent can then pick whoever they want.

Anyone who is in the OFC or TOF may also participate in this league as its considered a secondary league like the Ladder League.

Rules

1. This league is stand up ONLY! taking your opponent to the ground is illegal, if you do so you are to immediately stand back up and allow your opponent to take you down to offset the points.

2. Use of the right stick is not allowed under any circumstances.

3. If your opponent is dazed and falls down you can not hit him while he is down

4. All fights are 5 rounds to minimize the amount of decisions

5. No CAFS allowed

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :
Official K-1 Structure and Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Official K-1 Structure and Rules Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:56 pm

whoa i thought we were able to go for tko's?
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:59 pm

nah i agree that u shouldnt
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:05 pm

We can participate in both Championship League and K-1 league, right ?? If so, SIGN ME UP !! Smile

and i agree no pounding for TKO you cant do that in real K-1 either ...
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:05 pm

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
We can participate in both Championship League and K-1 league, right ?? If so, SIGN ME UP !! Smile

and i agree no pounding for TKO you cant do that in real K-1 either ...

exactly
Back to top Go down
E_H_J
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:22 pm

ya that sounds fun ill be into this also
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:38 pm

This is the shit
Back to top Go down
championbreed1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
championbreed1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:49 pm

I like the rules but I think Boxing/MuayThai clinch should be allowed it's part of the stand up
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:50 pm

but its also lame and shouldnt be allowed
Back to top Go down
DTF_ADED7
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
DTF_ADED7

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:52 pm

i agree with shadow, the muy tai clinch is really overated in this gm, just punches and kicks will show whos the most dominant stand up fighter
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 pm

ya thai clinch fighting is banned in K-1 i believe its limited to 1 strike per clinch ... but either way spamming thai cliinch is elimintaed rightfully so ...

Last edited by A-R-I-Z-O-N-A on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 pm

i think single collar should b allowed cuz every1 can use that and its just uppercuts which are legal in K1 unlike muai thai knees
Back to top Go down
JoeSilva
Admin
JoeSilva

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Cheick Kongo wrote:
i think single collar should b allowed cuz every1 can use that and its just uppercuts which are legal in K1 unlike muai thai knees

there will be no use of the right stick. once we open it to one use of the right stick, then people will A: want more uses from the right stick, or B: overuse the right stick, or C: we will see a heavy dose of "accidental" right stick use...

all of the above lead to arguments which leads to headaches. therefore, right stick be damned, clinch and all other uses included.
Back to top Go down
JoeSilva
Admin
JoeSilva

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:08 pm

admin, dont forget to add a rule that only fighters from the game are choosable and not the coming CAFs.
Back to top Go down
DTF_ADED7
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
DTF_ADED7

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:05 am

when will the 1st fight card be made?? and how r u gonna do the seedings??
Back to top Go down
championbreed1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
championbreed1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:32 am

i think u guys r just not good enuf to defend the clinch so u rather try to make it illegal lol
Back to top Go down
JoeSilva
Admin
JoeSilva

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:45 am

championbreed1 wrote:
i think u guys r just not good enuf to defend the clinch so u rather try to make it illegal lol

yeah, thats what it is genius...
Back to top Go down
xX-Frankie-Xx
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:57 am

^^^ Lol

Joe y dont you join in on this it will be fun ur not in anything join the k1 even joe silva's gatta have fun once in awhile Razz
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:18 am

championbreed1 wrote:

You have the ladder AND official league to spam your clinch, isn't that enough? No, you must cry to spam it in the K-1 too!

Personally, I REALLY like those rules! I hope there will be lots of sign ups. Choosing your fighter for each fight is also winner, gives much more possibilities than the official league. It will be hard to refrain from using the RS, I predict some unwanted takedowns and grapples at first, but I'm sure it'll settle itself fast enough!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
Daair2gund
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Daair2gund

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:47 am

can tf members sgin up? if so sign me up boss
Back to top Go down
GHSBearcats2005
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Daair2gund wrote:
can tf members sgin up? if so sign me up boss

Yea we can sign up, it says anyone in the OFC or TOF are able to.
Back to top Go down
WuH_WuH_WiTnEsS
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:31 pm

That sounds tight
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lj23witness
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:34 pm

championbreed1 wrote:

... OR MAYBE THE FACT THAT ITS NOT LEGAL IN k-1 AND THESE ARE k-1 SIM FIGHTS YOU STUPID FUCK ...
Back to top Go down
UFGator15
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Okay quick point of discussion...If you can't go for the TKO then that essentially eliminates all incentive to use body shots, as there is no point in targeting the body as your opp can't be knocked out by it, and the inherent lack of submissions make fatigue nearly negligible, thus there is no point in doing anything besides head punches/kicks and head blocks, anyone agree?

While I appreciate that you cannot hit a downed opponent in K-1, those fights can also be stopped immediately from a body shot, something the game cannot do...the TKO is merely THQs way of allowing you to finish a fight via body shot. Yes, while technically it doesn't follow the rules, due to a lack of better option, I think TKOs should be permissible to stop this from being a head spamming contest which I would see no point in being a part of.
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:45 pm

well the dazed knockdowns score huge points on the judges cards too ... so if you have em f'd up and keep dazing em you will prob win anyways if it goes to decision ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official K-1 Structure and Rules   Official K-1 Structure and Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official K-1 Structure and Rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next