Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?

Go down 
+12
TerayonBR
Ge-Zus_
jessiejames4211
dueceloose
shadownero
thr331sinister(nostra)
J-RoC-2.0
John Stamos
mr big balls
Bearded Kongo
futureufc
Rizzo
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Right_bar_bleue

An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:35 pm

by the way i think ive got a great idea to expand the league to more people. since most people wont stay here as a weak fighter even if theyre good at the game. not sure if you remember askin my advice on this before but we talked about CAFs being in the league. i said no and you did too but i figured out a way you can fit them in and expand the community. i would help with every step of this plan cuz its pretty detailed but also easy.

basically, we allow noncareer CAFs with stats maxed at 80(before fighting style bonuses) and min stats of 35 in any category. attributes same thing. these style of fighters will get an overall of anywhere between 80 and 88 depending on where they put their stats. noncareer caf's still have all the style bonuses and special moves if you havent used them they compare to ufc fighters perfectly. this would be an awesome way to have a lot of members stick around cuz they can use guys that arent in the game.

heres the catch. the caf must be a real person and a real fighter that is still living. the stats will be chosen by the fighter designer who must research to get accurate stats as possible. guys like iron mike tyson and any fighter whether it be karate or boxing would be allowed, but the stats must be approved or decided (not sure which yet, what do u think is better?) by staff. you can either have the fighter designer make the caf and the member submit stats they think are accurate(?) or deem the fighter designer the one to make the stats. id prefer the member submitting the stats then the fighter designer editing them for fairness.

this would allow guys like fedor, tyson, lashley, kimbo, couture to be in the league. mixing those guys with ufc fighters will be awesome i think. the best part is that as people come in they can pick up good ufc fighters because the guys staying here for a long time will probably eventually submit their idea for a fighter to control as i think this idea would catch on if done fairly and properly. if you were to do it, id like to be the designer or a part of it at least so that i can make sure its ran the way it should be so that no one gets screwed or too much of an advantage with it.

you could even maybe throw it into the TOF thing who knows

whataya think of it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
futureufc
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :
An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:03 am

Well idk about this maybe make it a seperate league for CAFs and they cant be superpowed 119 CAFS like the stats you said up there and to make it where some fighters open you can only be in the CAF league or the OFC championship league
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:09 am

how about only people in the ufc who arent in this game like, luis cane, couture, guida if they have anything close to his hair, cb dollaway anybody like that melvin guillard i dont wanna see guys like mike tyson just people who are actually in the ufc i think there is enough guys left out to be only ufc, just my two cents on it though
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 am

futureufc wrote:
Well idk about this maybe make it a seperate league for CAFs and they cant be superpowed 119 CAFS like the stats you said up there and to make it where some fighters open you can only be in the CAF league or the OFC championship league

stats would be maxed out at something reasonable, no CAF would be rated any higher then 92 I would say
Back to top Go down
mr big balls
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:16 am

no cafs would be higher than an 88 if you only allow non-career caf's
Back to top Go down
mr big balls
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 am

also i like the idea of only going mma guys no tyson is ok
Back to top Go down
John Stamos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:20 am

idk I think another division of OFC would be a better expansion idea than an OFC title match featuring CAF Chuck Norris and CAF Bob Sapp.....
Back to top Go down
mr big balls
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:22 am

but mixing the fighters together against noncareer cafs would still be fair as fair can be cuz you wont be forced to have one if you dont want and they made them noncareer caf's capped so that they are exactly comparable to the ufc fighters in the game. they range between 81 and 88
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:28 am

mr big balls wrote:
but mixing the fighters together against noncareer cafs would still be fair as fair can be cuz you wont be forced to have one if you dont want and they made them noncareer caf's capped so that they are exactly comparable to the ufc fighters in the game. they range between 81 and 88

Yeah and it keeps me from having to inevitably create a new division in the league. This means every fighter will still be owned by one person (or two for mult classers) and then the CAFs should hypothetically be the same skill range as the mid to top ones in the game if regulated properly from what I gather.

basically we would create fighters for this league, 100 anything would not happen, if anything gives the CAFs an advantage I wont let this go down.
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:34 am

i hate CAFS hopefully they cant have Sub Offense 109 or some bs like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dime770mma
mr big balls
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:37 am

with the lowest stats allowed being 35 and the highest being 80 (i like 80 at base because with the bonuses you can still get an 88 but not in more than like 3 categories) it makes the fighters real. career CAFs are so overpowered its ridiculous
Back to top Go down
futureufc
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:27 am

I do think it'd be good but one guy would like cheat to have all stats 80 lol not me
Back to top Go down
thr331sinister(nostra)
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
thr331sinister(nostra)

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:12 am

As long as i can get Faber instead of Danzig haha
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:32 am

Yay I can make a young wanderlei silva with proper sub defence or one in middle weight... wait is that what he means?
Back to top Go down
John Stamos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:34 am

I think one disadvantage you can't really fix is to prepare for the upcoming opponent. If I'm Matt Serra and my opponent is Faber how am I supposed to prepare for him? He can play with and against Matt Serra all week long and get his moves down while I can't practice against Faber? The first time I would be seeing the CAF Faber would be in the ring when I'm scheduled to fight him. Advantage=CAFs
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:37 am

unless you practice agaisnt people with the same two styles of the caf
Back to top Go down
dueceloose
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
dueceloose

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:15 am

So this means I kan have a CAF instead of Diaz... and I think we should do career cafs not insta cafs lol.
Back to top Go down
jessiejames4211
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:17 am

dun agree on this sorry ,,, the cafs are gunna all be max height and max weight inthe diff weight dvisons ,,,soo meaning there goin to have bigger reach advatage ,,, and also as i beleave stamos has said it would be un fair for training ,,

srry for the typing erreors i just woke up to check the site Razz
Back to top Go down
dueceloose
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
dueceloose

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:19 am

He said u only kan have a min of 35 and a max of 80 w/out the bonuses.... so u kant b max stats
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:33 am

he means the retarded 6'6 cafs with 81 reach

but he said only real people
Back to top Go down
dueceloose
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
dueceloose

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 am

Yea so u gotta do real height...
Back to top Go down
jessiejames4211
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:45 am

Razz prove iam not 66 with an 80 reach ahah Razz
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:46 am

you live in canada muahahaha we are all midgets you know, now go get my parka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxo1SKB0z8&feature=fvst listen to my theme music to make it epic

Last edited by shadownero on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot my theme music)
Back to top Go down
jessiejames4211
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:50 am

lmao ya iam 510 240 pounds cfl built haha Razz
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:52 am

im 6'0 and fight at 185 but walk around at 205
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?   An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An idea I got for expanding the league, thoughts?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next