Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!

Go down 
+29
noginuk
mgat
pwilson14
mad m477
iBryndon
Quickshot
UainCingMe
psudynasty
Element
eraoner
Bakunin
danmckerrell1991
JohnHype
Bearded Kongo
vegaseric
SupaSi
eX-cessive
Z-O-N-A
jayman84
GHSBearcats2005
chesterg
blazinkream
dueceloose
Chriscanuck
rahliE
shadownero
Mutilate
J-RoC-2.0
Rizzo
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Right_bar_bleue

OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Empty
PostSubject: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:35 pm

HW: Gabe Gonzaga (3-0) vs Antonio Nogeuira (2-1) (For the HW Championship) (Gonzaga wins)
HW: Andrei Arvloski (0-1) vs Fabricio Werdum (0-1) (Werdum wins)
HW: Justin McCully (1-1) vs Frank Mir (1-0) (number 1 contender match) (Mir wins)
HW: Mirko CroCop (1-0) vs Cheick Kongo (1-1) (Kongo wins)
LHW: Thiago Silva (3-0) vs Forrest Griffin (2-0) (For the LHW Championship) (Silva wins)
LHW: Rampage Jackson (2-1) vs Lyoto Machida (1-0) (Number 1 contender match) (Jackson wins)
LHW: Chuck Liddell (1-0) vs Rashad Evans (1-0) (Liddell wins)
LHW: Wanderlei Silva (1-1) vs Stephan Bonnar (0-2) (Silva wins)
MW: Damian Maia (2-0) vs Ricardo Almeida (2-0) (For the Vacant MW Championship) (Almeida wins)
MW: Dan Henderson (2-0) vs Anderson Silva (0-0) (Henderson wins)
MW: Yushin Okami (0-2) vs Rich Franklin (0-0) (Franklin wins)
MW: Amir Sadollah (1-1) vs Thales Leites (0-0) (Leites wins)
WW: Martin Kampmann (2-0) vs Marcus Davis (1-1) (For the Vacant WW Championship) (Kampmann wins)
WW: Matt Hughes (1-0) vs Karo Parisyan (1-0) (Number 1 Contender Match) (Parisyan wins)
WW: Josh Koscheck (0-0) vs Thiago Alves (0-0) (koscheck wins)
WW: Mike Swick (1-0) vs Anthony Johnson (0-1) (Swick wins)
LW: Joe Stevenson (1-1) vs Tyson Griffin (1-0) (Griffin wins)
LW: Joe Lauzon (0-0) vs Nate Diaz (1-1) (Lauzon wins)
LW: BJ Penn (1-0) vs Mac Danzig (1-1) (Danzig wins)
LW: Frank Edgar (0-2) vs Gray Maynard (0-2) (Edgar wins)
LW: Sean Sherk (1-1) vs Roger Huerta (0-0) (Sherk wins)

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:53 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :
OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Admin, i would like to fight the winner of LHW: Shogun Rua (1-1) vs Tito Ortiz (0-1) for a title shot at OFC4. Because the rest of the LHWs are 0-0 on OFC3 except Wanderlei Silva and Forrest Griffin (both 1-0) and they are fighting for a title shot at OFC3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dime770mma
Mutilate
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:13 pm

rampage im 1-0, just got my first victory for ofc 3. If you dont get a title shot, I would like to fight you
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:31 pm

hmmm definitely a few options in the LHW division!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Im open for whoever you think is going to be worthy of a title shot admin.
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:48 pm

so if i win im going to have to defend being number one contender?
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:51 pm

no, i think you have the titleshot at ofc4 if you win at ofc3, and hopefully if i win at ofc 4 and i get a shot at the winner of you or rahliEat ofc 5, sounds confusing but do you get it?
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:08 pm

shadownero wrote:
so if i win im going to have to defend being number one contender?

if u win against forrest you'll get a title shot at ofc 4, what jroc's sayin is he wants a #1 contender fight at ofc 4 and the winner of that will fight to the title at ofc 5
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:07 pm

hey admin just curious. i know that it's an unofficial card but do me and swick fight? cause we are the only Welterweights that are not on this card yet and could it possibley be for a #1 contender spot? just wondering
Back to top Go down
dueceloose
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
dueceloose

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:01 am

I thought rahlie was LHW champ... but it says Rampage is champ.. ??
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:21 pm

dueceloose wrote:
I thought rahlie was LHW champ... but it says Rampage is champ.. ??

where does it say rampage is champ???
Back to top Go down
blazinkream
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm

hey admin ill take tyson griffin on that card
Back to top Go down
chesterg
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:51 pm

I want to fight man, unofficial is fine haha or whatever just give me some fights and I'll do it...
Back to top Go down
GHSBearcats2005
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:09 pm

I'll fight at either WW or MW, its up to you admin, just as long as I get on the card.
Back to top Go down
jayman84
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:12 pm

i am ready 2 fight again and move up ladder towards title shot.
Back to top Go down
dueceloose
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
dueceloose

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:17 pm

it says it on the card rampage vs no1 contender...
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:01 pm

so is blazinkream joe stevenson i dont see him on the official list?
Back to top Go down
dueceloose
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
dueceloose

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:05 pm

he didnt show for our match zona so idk...
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:15 pm

dam i want a good challenge i hope he shows up this time
Back to top Go down
eX-cessive
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:17 pm

dueceloose wrote:
he didnt show for our match zona so idk...

No it says rampage vs TBA(to be announced) for 1 contender. That means whoever he fights then whoever wins out of them 2 is going to be the next person to get a shot at the title.
Back to top Go down
dueceloose
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
dueceloose

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:51 pm

ohhh these r like who gets 2 fight the champ. idk y joe gets a shot but whatever
Back to top Go down
blazinkream
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:08 pm

mine isnt a number 1 contender its his debut
Back to top Go down
dueceloose
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
dueceloose

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:10 pm

yea i caught that afta rahlie told me
Back to top Go down
blazinkream
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:13 pm

lol kk
Back to top Go down
chesterg
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 pm

I'll fight Rampage if that's cool with you ... I'd love to be on the next card....

I'll be around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next