Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!

Go down 
+29
noginuk
mgat
pwilson14
mad m477
iBryndon
Quickshot
UainCingMe
psudynasty
Element
eraoner
Bakunin
danmckerrell1991
JohnHype
Bearded Kongo
vegaseric
SupaSi
eX-cessive
Z-O-N-A
jayman84
GHSBearcats2005
chesterg
blazinkream
dueceloose
Chriscanuck
rahliE
shadownero
Mutilate
J-RoC-2.0
Rizzo
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :
OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:29 am

lol the debut of the soon to be champion blazinkream i hope u ready hahaha
Back to top Go down
blazinkream
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :
OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:33 am

im ready bro i hear your good but im just gunna let it get down to the fight i aint a shit talker lol no point especially because i dont know 100% if i can win so gl man
Back to top Go down
SupaSi
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
SupaSi

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:54 am

\o/ \o/ \o/ Put Rashad on the card!! \o/ \o/ \o/ I'll fight anybody.
Back to top Go down
vegaseric
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:43 am

I will fight on every OFC official card. I wojn't ask for a title shot ever but I am willing to fight on every card.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:45 am

Let me have a shot at the title or put me in the number 1 contenders match
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:48 am

also whats wrong with my sig
Back to top Go down
JohnHype
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:50 am

chesterg wrote:
I'll fight Rampage if that's cool with you ... I'd love to be on the next card....

I'll be around

You've got a fight on this card.
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:06 pm

so when I beat general_ak47 today am I gonna be put back on the OFC 4 card to fight Stevenson ? I sure hope so Smile
Back to top Go down
danmckerrell1991
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:10 pm

are these fights official now, because i can get my fight done tonight before i watch ufc
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:14 pm

danmckerrell1991 wrote:
are these fights official now, because i can get my fight done tonight before i watch ufc

none of these fights are official until sunday
Back to top Go down
danmckerrell1991
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:19 pm

ok thanks m8
Back to top Go down
Bakunin
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:09 pm

id like to fight in this card
Back to top Go down
eraoner
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:05 pm

I want to fight for #1 contendership for the MW title
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:55 pm

I want back on this card !!!
Back to top Go down
Element
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Element

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Admin , don't forget me ! i have some winning to catch up on. I gotta win sometime lol.

P.S Cheers RahLie for the tips , i've been practacing
Back to top Go down
psudynasty
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
psudynasty

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:25 pm

are these all the fights that are going to be on this card, or will more be added?
Back to top Go down
Element
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Element

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:04 am

Rest assured psudynasty, We will be added to the OFC 4 card. Admin will get to it when he has the time.
If you wanna have a ladder match sometime , add me on PSN

PSN - Bluebird-No-1
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:31 am

yea everyone will get a chance to fight, by the looks of it im not gonna have an opponent to fight for the title, i talked to shadownero last nite and he hasnt been able to get a hold of DaTrunk, so i guess he gets a shot by default???
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:25 am

I can subb in for DaTrunk Smile and fight shadownero for the #1 contender shot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dime770mma
SupaSi
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
SupaSi

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:33 am

As much as I love your signature (and I DO love wee...erhh, I mean your signature) J-RoC, it's making my browser laggy as hell when scrolling through posts.. Any way to scale it down a bit? Hell, I'll even fight you for it lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
UainCingMe
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: y   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:32 pm

yes pls!
Back to top Go down
eX-cessive
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:38 pm

you and me cing for the 1# contention.
Back to top Go down
Quickshot
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Quickshot

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:56 pm

admin can i be on this fight card
Back to top Go down
Bakunin
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:42 pm

Great, ill be prepared for you mike swick !
Back to top Go down
UainCingMe
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: y   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:36 pm

yeah ex i seen that! good luck to both of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next