Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!

Go down 
+29
noginuk
mgat
pwilson14
mad m477
iBryndon
Quickshot
UainCingMe
psudynasty
Element
eraoner
Bakunin
danmckerrell1991
JohnHype
Bearded Kongo
vegaseric
SupaSi
eX-cessive
Z-O-N-A
jayman84
GHSBearcats2005
chesterg
blazinkream
dueceloose
Chriscanuck
rahliE
shadownero
Mutilate
J-RoC-2.0
Rizzo
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Stokes36
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :
OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:48 pm

www.justin.tv/stokes36

Cro Cop-Kongo fight going on here!
Back to top Go down
noginuk
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :
OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:54 pm

hadley quit on me twice
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:28 pm

hadley's connection sumtimes drops out, even when the fight has no lag.. i can def vouch for him cuz we've fought quite a few matches that were jus for fun and a lot of them dropped for no apparent reason, and it looked like he quit but he didnt
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:36 pm

thanks dawg
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Stokes i wanna fight you on justin tv. Name the place and time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dime770mma
mr big balls
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:28 pm

is it just me or are all of the welterweights with losing records not getting their fights in
Back to top Go down
pwilson14
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:25 am

mr big balls wrote:
is it just me or are all of the welterweights with losing records not getting their fights in

I wanna fight!! Just seems like the WW were hard to find other then you.
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:59 am

all they guys who havent fought yet have BS recrds. It sux cuz most of em probably dont give a shit or really suck and we are all wating on em.
Back to top Go down
GHSBearcats2005
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:31 am

Yea I don't give a shit and suck because my opponent hasn't gotten on PSN since last weekend atleast. Since I've only been trying to get this fight done since Monday that must mean i dont give a shit and the admin better just kick me out of the league, damn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4