Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!

Go down 
+29
noginuk
mgat
pwilson14
mad m477
iBryndon
Quickshot
UainCingMe
psudynasty
Element
eraoner
Bakunin
danmckerrell1991
JohnHype
Bearded Kongo
vegaseric
SupaSi
eX-cessive
Z-O-N-A
jayman84
GHSBearcats2005
chesterg
blazinkream
dueceloose
Chriscanuck
rahliE
shadownero
Mutilate
J-RoC-2.0
Rizzo
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
iBryndon
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :
OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:03 pm

I would like to join. Put me on the card please
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :
OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:59 pm

admin we have a new fighter who claimed rich franklin yesterday, his psn is gestapo777 and he's lookin to fight if u can match him up as well, id say since iBryndon is new and so is gestapo maybe u could match up those 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
mad m477
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
mad m477

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:22 pm

when will this be official? im ready to get my first win.
Back to top Go down
Mutilate
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:33 pm

I need a LHW opponent for this card
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:47 pm

everyone will have an opponent, he hasnt made the full card yet... and im pretty sure the card will be official tomorrow and we can all get our fights in Smile
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:27 am

Admin just to let you know, my boy Kai_Sui's ps3 isn't working at the moment, so it's best if you don't schedule him on this card. THanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dime770mma
Quickshot
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Quickshot

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:08 am

Dont worry il be represting team showboat in the LW division and will be coming out with a win
Back to top Go down
pwilson14
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 pm

gsp where u at? I need to get back to the winning ways..
Back to top Go down
mgat
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:54 pm

in a terrible lagfest i lost rd 3 due to submission..

please don't sign me up with any UK fighters again. They are wonderful people, truly, but the lag is unbearable to the max.
Back to top Go down
noginuk
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:00 pm

iv had over 600 fights including player matches and people disconecting on me, and i very rarely get lag that bad vs anyone, but today i have had a few for some reason. gg tho kind of lol
Back to top Go down
mr big balls
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:01 pm

when are these damn WW's gonna fight lol
Back to top Go down
vegaseric
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Dude...you should have had a tournament to pick the the champions so you don't have people asking over and over to have a shot at the title. It's annoying having people ask for a title shot
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:50 pm

vegaseric wrote:
Dude...you should have had a tournament to pick the the champions so you don't have people asking over and over to have a shot at the title. It's annoying having people ask for a title shot

lol you're a lil late for that buddy, there were already tourneys that crowned the first champions
Back to top Go down
vegaseric
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:52 pm

rahliE wrote:
vegaseric wrote:

lol you're a lil late for that buddy, there were already tourneys that crowned the first champions

I just hate everyone asking for a title shot.
Back to top Go down
mr big balls
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:09 pm

so ignore it
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:54 am

vegaseric wrote:
rahliE wrote:
vegaseric wrote:

i feel ya, but everyone wants a shot at a belt, thats why we're all here Smile im sure if u pull off a few big wins in a row you'll be askin as well lol
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:00 am

rahliE wrote:
vegaseric wrote:
rahliE wrote:
vegaseric wrote:

i feel ya, but everyone wants a shot at a belt, thats why we're all here Smile im sure if u pull off a few big wins in a row you'll be askin as well lol

I want a "Shitle Tot!" I want to fight rahliE! See Houston, i just asked for it, and i got it. SImple huh? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dime770mma
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:14 am

lmao your wish has been granted my freind
Back to top Go down
pwilson14
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:32 am

I must have the worse luck, anytime I'm giving a fight, the fighter decides to dip. Now if I was any good I'd take it as they're afraid, but if you've fought me then we know that isn't that case. UGHHH anyone know who GSP is?? Tell him to get at me if you do, I wanna fight!!!
Back to top Go down
GHSBearcats2005
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:43 am

He's on my friends list since I fought him last time. I'll send him a message today for you. If he doesn't show and Anthony Johnson doesn't show by Saturday night maybe the admin will let us fight each other.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:32 pm

how much time do we have to do this i still havent seen cro cop
Back to top Go down
BiZkiT8u
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:20 pm

I'm going to guess Sunday. If I remember correctly the previous cards ended then.
Back to top Go down
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:03 pm

GHSBearcats2005 wrote:
He's on my friends list since I fought him last time. I'll send him a message today for you. If he doesn't show and Anthony Johnson doesn't show by Saturday night maybe the admin will let us fight each other.

He prolly will try to switch you Friday Night. Keep an eye on you Private Messeges. Admin tried to get me to fight Tyson Griffin but I had already fought Frankie Edgar by the time I got the messege.
Back to top Go down
pwilson14
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:28 pm

GHSBearcats2005 wrote:

sounds good.

Hey admin could you just switch and let us fight?
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:46 am

team showboat seems to be tearing it up pretty good, oh well me and the dark riders are waiting to strike and take those belts from all of you so until then congrats to the champs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!   OFC 4: The First Defense   Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 4: The First Defense Official Card!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next